Principal Investigator Coordenação
- Engineering Controlled Motion of Chemically Active Microswimmers, 1/2017–12/2021; Investigator Grant from the Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia (EUR 302,000/5 years).
- Motion of Chemically Active Micro-Objects in Confined Geometries, 10/2013–9/2015; German Research Foundation grant (EUR 158,300 /2 years).
- Complex Liquids at Structured Surfaces, 5/2011–4/2015; FP7 Marie-Curie International Research Staff Exchange Scheme grant, (EUR 163,800/4 years).
- Complex Liquids at Structured Surfaces, 1/2010–12/2011; Portuguese-German Transnational Cooperation Scheme grant (EUR 8,281/2 years).
Team Member Participação
- Self-Assembly of the Lisbon Model of Patchy Colloids at Patterned Surfaces and More, 4/2013–3/2016; Task Leader in the Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology grant EXCL/FIS-NAN/0083/2012 (EUR 324,929/3 years).
- Dynamics and Cooperative Phenomena in Complex Physical and Biological Media, 4/2011–4/2015; FP7 Marie-Curie International Research Staff Exchange Scheme grant (EUR 412,300/4 years).
- Patterned Surfaces and Colloids: the Effects of Texture on Fluid Adsorption and Self-Assembly, 1/2010–12/2012; Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology grant (EUR 136,000/3 years).